Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's cold outside

How ironic, I'm in Dallas. Which could only mean I am being my usual me; sarcastic and blah. I have a long journey ahead of me...and I really would like SOMEONE to walk with me, encourage me, and be by my side during this time...but yeah, key phrase was W.O.U.L.D. L.I.K.E!

So excuse me if I seem a little {shitty}, but fuck, I am. I don't want everything, just simple things that come for free--blah, {a digression in progress}...

Alright so I will continue to walk alone...knowing one day someone will come along. Hee, hee...uh huh. For some reason I keep thinking of that saying 'if you set someone free and they come back...'--you know, hell. I think that is BULL....if someone leaves, please keep walking.

Patience Ebone...patience, patience and more patience. Yep...I've already watched the paint dry on 80 houses...maybe 100 will be the lucky number.

Sorry---had a bad week. But that is what blogs are for.
Peace.

No comments: