Monday, February 25, 2008

Shhhh, it won't hurt.


People talk too much. I've learned that when you shut up, more things happen. I know, I know--it hurts holding it in. I hurts to not tell everyone you are about to get a big house built in 2 years and it hurts to have ideas in your head that you want to tell the world about--but truth be told, keep that shit to yourself.

Its kinda contradicting really. Some people say speak and claim whats yours, while others believe to remain silent. Well as you can probably tell, I am a silent person. I have so many ideas and things I want to do in my head...but I tell only a select few people--if any. I don't feel the need to tell everyone everything because then they are looking for you to do what you said, and if you don't, you are now a failure. I refuse to run around and make promises to people (although I have a long ass list of people who will benefit, eventually).


I don't know...maybe its just me. But in the interim, I'm practicing silence--I got things to accomplish and I will not have to speak when I get there, it will show.




2 comments:

Brittany said...

I feel the same way. Sometimes I need to remind myself to shut up. It's so hard though. lol

Ebone' said...

Girl I know...I struggle EVERYDAY--**laughing with you**